I'm losing sleep but not losing heart. I'm losing strength but not losing hope. because you have given and have taken away. May your Name be forever praised.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Fred Flinstone Syndrome

while i was watching united's latest dvd and
seeing joel houston talk about their then
upcoming studio release, a thought came to me:
will excessive facial hair work for me? you
know joel has hairs all over his face and yeah
it looked cool on him, maybe it will look good
on me too. so i'm on my first week now, but i
noticed i'm starting to look more like fred
flinstone than a musician. but i'm still giving
it a chance, maybe on it's second week it will
look fine. or wicked. or astig. or not.

have you seen united's album cover? just scroll
down to my cd review and you'll find it. notice
there are people wearing shirts with things that
they stood for. like hope, love, faith, etc. if
i was invited to that photoshoot, i'll will also
wear a shirt that says something i definitely like.

BURGERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home